I first started making Wyrdewood mirrors, after a lot of prompting from my partner,in the winter of 2000.It then just seemed a natural progression to making Wands, Staves, Furniture, Runestones and Handcrafted Signs. All Wyrdewood products are crafted from wood that is 100% reclaimed or sourced from eco-sound environments, arboreta & coppiced woodland.

I sell my work at a variety of craft fairs, festivals and markets, the details of which can be found listed on the right.

To undertake a commission, please contact me by e-mail. Please include as much information as you can regarding size, wood type, etc. I will agree the price with you beforehand and contact you when it is finished to arrange payment and delivery.

Eucalyptus wood - Long mirrors


















HOMEPAGE.. NEXT PAGE

BACK TO TOP