I first started making Wyrdewood mirrors, after a lot of prompting from my partner,in the winter of 2000.It then just seemed a natural progression to making Wands, Staves, Furniture, Runestones and Handcrafted Signs. All Wyrdewood products are crafted from wood that is 100% reclaimed or sourced from eco-sound environments, arboreta & coppiced woodland.

I sell my work at a variety of craft fairs, festivals and markets, the details of which can be found listed on the right.

To undertake a commission, please contact me by e-mail. Please include as much information as you can regarding size, wood type, etc. I will agree the price with you beforehand and contact you when it is finished to arrange payment and delivery.

Handcrafted Runes


These Elder Futhark Runes have been handcrafted on Welsh slate.


Set comes complete with felt layout piece, carry bag and full instructions


with Rune meanings and layouts.




HOMEPAGE.. NEXT PAGE

BACK TO TOP